- Always download the latest software updates.
- Use strong passwords, try using three random words to create a phrase. Alternatively use a password manager.
- If you are in any doubt as to the validity of an email, DELETE IT!
- Use ant-virus software. There are free versions available from Avast and AVG.
- Train your staff so that they understand the risks. There are free online training courses produced by the government to help small business train their staff. Your staff will receive certificates if they pass the exam at the end of the course.
We have included a few helpful videos from cyberstreetwise.com to help you get started. We are happy to help with your security requirements, you can contact us to arrange a meeting.